Dettol is used for multiple occasions:
- First aid:For washing areas affected by cuts, bites, abrasions, insect bites and stings.
- Bathing:For antibacterial treatment of water used for personal hygiene.
- Surface cleaning:For disinfecting floors and hard surfaces.
- Laundry:For sanitizing napkins, undergarments and clothes
Dosage information :
- First aid:Dilute 1 capful in 270ml of water.
- Bathing:Dilute 1 capful in 2.7L of water.
- Surface cleaning:Dilute 1 capful in 270ml of water.
- Laundry:Dilute 1 capful in 540ml of water.
Do not use:
If you have eczema, a skin condition or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
On children under 1 year of age.
If you are pregnant or on the skin of your breast if you breastfeed unless supervised by your doctor.
Near your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or bodily orifices.
Undiluted on your skin as severe irritation may occur.
If accidentally swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk. Seek medical advice immediately.
If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor.
Special precautions for use:
For external use only.
Never use undiluted.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.